Festive favourites for your Christmas event
€39.50 per person
+10% Service Charge
(For all to share)
Patatas Bravas (V)
Fried potato, spiced tomato & almond sauce, smoked paprika aioli 18.104.22.168.13.14
Crispy Spiced Chicken Wings
Sriracha aioli, chilli oil 22.214.171.124
Salt & Pepper Calamari
Homemade sweet chilli sauce 126.96.36.199.14
Fajita Spiced Hummus (V)
Sweetcorn & chilli salsa, arbequina extra virgin olive oil 12. 14.
chicory, pancetta & green beans, baby potato, celeriac puree 1.5.7.
Roast Chicken Supreme
boudin noire, potato hash, braised red cabbage, chicken jus 1, 7, 14
360 Beer Battered Cod & Chips
house tartare sauce, crushed minted peas, lemon, rosemary salted fries. 2, 4 ,7,14
Prime Aged Beef Sirloin 10oz
garlic green beans, caramelised onion puree, crispy shallots, grilled tomato, peppercorn sauce, rosemary salted fries.
smoked bacon, mushroom, cream, egg yolk, parmesan 188.8.131.52.14
Spinach, Mushroom & Mixed Bean Curry (Vegan)
ginger & coconut milk, pickled red onion & flat bread 2.14
Chocolate Crunchie Mousse
cream, honeycomb, raspberries 4.7
Terms & Conditions
• The menus may be subject to change depending on seasonality and the availability of fresh produce.
• Set Menus require a minimum of 6 guests.
• Please be aware that there will be a €15 per person charge to the card for late cancellations within 24 hours of arrival or no-shows.
• A €15 per person booking deposit is required to confirm group reservations.
• The €15 per person booking deposit becomes non-refundable within 48 hours of the reservation's date;
• 10% Service Charge is applied to parties of 10 or more.
• Final numbers must be confirmed a minimum of 48 hours prior to the reservation date.
• Only one (dinner) menu/package can be applied to each group.
• Late arrivals will interfere with subsequent group bookings – we would request groups arrive on time;
• Please make us aware of any dietary restrictions you or any of your group may have.
1 = Celery 2 = Wheat 3 = Crustaceans 4 = Eggs 5 = Fish 6 = Lupin 7 = Milk 8 = Molluscs
9 = Mustard 10 = Nuts 11 = Peanuts 12 = Sesame Seeds 13 = Soybeans 14 = Sulphites
We are delighted to offer Gluten Free options, please be aware that they are prepared in an environment where Gluten is present