Pet Policy 360 Stay Accommodation
The following are our required rules for Pets:
• We welcome small dogs only, in our Studios, not in our Apartments.
• Guests are required to contact us in advance of their stay to let us know if bringing a dog.
• Owners of pets are not to leave the property without the dog.
• Generally, a small pet is considered to weigh less than 22lbs or be shorter than 16 inches.
• Pets must remain on a lead in the public area of the building and must never be left unattended during your stay.
• Owners are requested to clean up after their pet when on walks close to the property and locally.
• One pet per studio only.
• If a pet is causing a disturbance that interferes with comfort and well-being of other guests, the pet will be required to be removed from the building
• Owners are requested to bring their own food and bedding for their pets.
• Owners can avail of our beautiful surroundings such as the Waterford Greenway, Walton Park and nearby beaches to walk their pets.
• When checking in prior to your stay, the pet owner agrees:
to the pet policies of the complex.
to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet.
to absolve the accommodation providers of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
• Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
• A €100.00 charge will be applied if the dog soils in the room or public areas of the property.
• 360 Stay love dogs and we will do our best to assist you with your break away with your pet.